These Pamplemousse La Croix Palomas are Your New Favorite Summer Cocktail
Pamplemousse La Croix isn't just the alias I use when checking into hotels; it's also a crisp and delicious way to stay refreshed on a hot day. Especially when you add tequila to it!
In other words, these super easy Palomas are a perfect soloution for keeping it cool all summer long.
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup mezcal or tequila
- 1/4 cup Pamplemousse La Croix
- grapefruit wedges, cucumber slices, and/or jalapeño to garnish
Super simple! Combine 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a salt-rimmed glass; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup mezcal or tequila, add ice, and top off with 1/4 cup Pamplemousse La Croix. Garnish and sip. Repeat.